I am going to FOSDEM. What about you?
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organized by the community for the community. The goal is to provide Free Software and Open Source developers and communities a place to meet to:
- + Get in touch with other developers and projects;
- + Be informed about the latest developments in the Free Software and Open Source world;
- + Attend interesting talks and presentations held in large conference rooms by Free Software and Open Source project leaders and committers on various topics;
- + To promote the development and the benefits of Free Software and Open Source solutions.
- + and to SHARE knowledge with each other
Sharing the knowledge and ideas is the most valuable think you can get during FOSDEM and it’s free. There is no excuse not to be there.
If you are worried about anything, just feel free to ask me and I will help you, especially if this will be your first visit. If you are living for Free software NOR Open Source – you must be there.
(cc) Image is under CC lisense by bertogg
I would love to go, however, I can’t afford a trip to Belgium. =)
Yeah geeknik, but this is an investment in your future :)
Will be there!
Waw. Looking forward to meet you again.
Flight booked :)
Flight booked. It will be the first FOSDEM I#m visiting :)
@lineak: Awesome:) Be ready :)
Brussels is my hometown, *and* this will be my first visit. I hope I’ll find the event interesting, and even if I can’t help people about FOSDEM I may be able to be of some help about town. I’ve even been a student at that university but that was some 40 years ago — there have been many changes since then. ;-)