Mozilla Jetpack talk at #OpenCamp
Here is the background for my JetPack talk next week:
I will be talking and hacking about:
0. What is an Addon and why we should create more of them.
1. What is XUL and what is JetPack about.
2. JetPack Architecture and structure.
3. JetPack API (panel, widget and more).
4. How to write an external reusable library.
5. How to remix the code and add your JS to an Addon;
6. How to use SDK to develop, pack and test your Addon.
7. Bamo vs. your own IDE.
8. How to add your addon to AMO website