Having in mind the development of technology and the clear fact that the WebTech and P2P conferences’ format is completely exhausted, our team decided to create a new type of event, which could give to all its fans, participants, sponsors and speakers the desired information and could follow all the new web trends.
Just like the past conferences, the event will be held in two days and besides the several longer lectures, there will be a lot of “lightning talks” and everyone will have the opportunity to present a project, idea, concept or anything else considered interesting in a special room in the BOF-principle.
Also, everyone will be able to vote through this website, which lectures to be included in the agenda and which not.
When and Where
9th and 10th April 2011- Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
We started WebTech in 2004. The aim was to provide a forum, where people, interested in web programming, development, Internet entrepreneurship and so on, could meet and exchange ideas.
Our main purpose is to show the innovations, to promote technology and to find a way to cooperate. So far our guests include Richard Stallman, Derik Rethans, Landon Bradshaw, Marko Hassinen, Kai Arno, Michael Widenius, Robert Niman, Patrick Finch and many other foreign and Bulgarian experts.
- So far the conferences have been visited by more than 6000 people, a fact in big favour of the quality; The conferences have been held in 3 majour Bulgarian cities: Sofia, Varna and Veliko Tarnovo;
- Several business deals for Web 2.0 projects were concluded at the conferences, which demonstrates that our events are a useful meeting ground for investors, starting enterprises and people with ideas;
- We have been supported by many sponsors through the years, which shows another useful aspect of the conference;
- Many famous names from Bulgaria and abroad have spoken at our conferences – we are very serious and we help our audience;
- We provide a forum for visionaries – we are the first place where their concepts are presented;
- The events are visited by whole corporate teams, which apart from the conference agenda, can have a great team building;
- All the web and IT people know our events and have positive opinion about them. This is evident and from the fact that more than 20% of the participants have come more than 3 times to our events;
- The organizing team has held more than 20 events in Bulgaria and on the Balkans, another factor contributing to the comfort during the event.
Join us @LanYrd