The tools that make me a better marketeer: Geckoboard
Geckoboard is a must tool for marketing campaign visualization and analysys.
You can mix:
- Your internal statistical information from your own database
- Services like bitly.com for real time click and location analysis
- Facebook and Twitter Statistics and messages
- SalesForce data
- Get Satisfaction to monitor your customer’s happines about your ptoduct
- Mailchimp – to retrieve statistics about your campaigns
- Google Analytics (to do almost everything)
- More …
Here are some of my widgets I am using every day.
Monitoring our Facebook app usage day by day:I can see the impact of our campaign and how it reflects on the FB usage. Priceless:
Click monitoring via bit.ly:
Live click monitoring. You can set your own targets and monitor it:
Google Analytics Integration:
You can do almost everything. Visits, Goals, Conversions, Page views, etc.
Other Social stuff:
Monitor and Analyze Facebook Fans and Twitter Fans count.
…and even survey results:
Use for free the power of highcharts for your own data