Mozilla Communities - Agile approach, tools, patterns and metrics.
Press the right arrow to start.
We push the HUMAN race forward, by
- Protecting the WEB
- Improving the WEB
- Engaging the Freedom of speech
- Giving access to Free software and ideas
Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Prague, Czech Republic
- Busy as hell during the business hours.
- Have a lot of things to do at school.
- Life is out there - booze and rock'n roll.
- Chaos is in da room.
- Important one for sure.
- Millions of people count on it.
- A lot of tasks every day.
- A lot of challenges every day.
Get to know your community
- Find the leader
- Free time
- Respect anonymity
- WHAT, HOW, MEASURE, AGILE
New people to join our L18n effort.
- Bug hunting month campaign
- Enage the FOSS L18n community
- Engage the media (They love Mozilla)
- Engage your Community to Enage Peers(Share)
- Define success (3 new people) and asses:
- How many blog viewers
- How many bugs
- How many comments
- Define iteration - 2 weeks;
- Create tasks and let community vote for them
- Let people assign themselves tasks
- Automate (Bugzilla)
- Video by http://www.youtube.com/user/cherumaz (SYTL)
- DZSlides by Paul Rouget
- PopCorn.js by http://popcornjs.org/ (Mozilla)
- GNUtypewriter Open Font