Capture screenshots and annotate web sites in your Firefox
Usersnap’s visual communication addon was just approved by the addon team and now we have a “green button”. Hooray!
This is a “must have” addon for every web developer who wants to solve problems with web sites faster and who wants to earn more money by shortening the communication time with the client or inside the team.
Collect ideas and share them with your team
- Capture and annotate every website.
- Share and discuss it with your team.
- Communicate visually and save time.
Annotate screenshots and integrate like a pro
- Sticky notes, a pen, the pixel ruler and more help you express yourself visually.
- Integrate Usersnap in your existing workflow and connect it to one of our supported third party tools.
Capture screens in all environments
- Works on every site, including localhost.
- Works behind firewalls.
- Works on your password-protected staging and QA servers.
Every developer will get access and to the Usersnap Dashboard where he/she can:
- Discuss mockups and sketches. Annotate them and push them back to a bug tracking system
- Access extended Information about the user’s session: OS, browser version, screen and browser size and installed plugins